Grocery Outlet Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Send Message
Is this your business?

Grocery Outlet Customer Service Overview

• Grocery Outlet Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    61% phone 39% email
  • The best phone number to call Grocery Outlet is 5107046556. 87% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Thursday and Monday, while the shortest are on Wednesday.

• People call Grocery Outlet mainly because of product/ service, return/ replace and staff.

View full overview ›

Grocery Outlet Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Matvey Cek
Organic strawberries that molded by day two
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.3

I bought organic strawberries at Lakeport,Ca Grocery Outlet and by day two they were grossly moldy. I tried to get a refund with a receipt.

I told them I bought them at 5pm Monday and by evening of day two they were moldy. Two customer service representatives at the checkout. starred their watches question how I stored them and caused a big scene which was very embarrassing. I told them just throw them away and I'll eat the four bucks.

I will not be buying produce here again. I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. Other markets will honor my return with a receipt and even apologize. Plus, noticed their prices are not cheaper and the quality is poor in comparison.

I shop there several times a week. That will be changing!

Guest-5199304
Complaint about store employees
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I was humiliated and refused service when I didn't close the bathroom door when I used it. I was followed while I was shopping by a guy that was taunting me treating me like I was a common criminal.

I didn't engage and continued shopping. When I was about to check out, they refused to help me and I left. I own an Assited Living For The Elderly nearby and the store was convenient for us when our purchaser forgets some items.

We shop at least twice a week. I will never shop in this store again and will make sure that I will let everyone know how awful your employees are.

Summary of Grocery Outlet Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Grocery Outlet?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance claim”
  • “Trying to see where my order at”

Employment Question:

• “Need w2 forms”

Cards Question:

• “Lost gift card”

Staff Question:

• “Complaint about Porterville, cashier, and managers”

Request for Information Question:

• “Cant figure out how to use my gift card online tried orddring from the store and it automatically hooked md up to the instcRt people not what i wanted i need to use my giftcard online how do i do that?ill pay for delivery i just need to use my gift c”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To return vitamins that I could not take cause they caused extreme agitation”

Other Question:

• “Falsely accused of stealing/defamation of character”
  • “Important”
  • “Complaint about store employees”

Compare Grocery Outlet To

2.3
Stater Bros Markets
203 reviews
2.8
Do you have something to say about Grocery Outlet? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup